Ledgo NANLITE Pavotube 15C 1KIT
Preis: € 256,50
zzgl. 19% MwSt und Versandkosten
Lieferzeit: ca. 1 Woche
Pavotube 15C 1KIT RGB+W LED Tube
- 1 x LED Tube (1 Tube RGBW 12W L = 770MM Ø 48 mm)
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Padded Carrying Bag
- 1 x Mounting Clip
- Pavolite RGB+W LED Tubes are an amazingly versatile lighting fixture that features 0 to 100% dimming with maximum illumination of 1400 lumens (352Lux @ 1m) at 5600K, as well as a full spectrum RGB and pre-programmed special lighting effects. With the color temperature adjustable from 6500-2700K, a CRI of 96 and a TLCI of 95 this device exceeds most studio lighting needs. It also features a choice of over 360 static light colors on the RGB spectrum and can cycle through the entire spectrum at a speed of your choice.
- With six pre-programmed special effects in a simple-to-master menu system, this Nanlite RGB light tube makes it easy to imitate lighting scenarios that can otherwise be tricky to recreate. At the touch of a button, you can simulate the lighting effects of an emergency services vehicle (cop car), flame (candlelight), lightning storm, an SOS signal, and two different types of continuous flicker/flash. Each of the special effects has many different settings to help you refine it and create precisely the effect you need, as well as an LCD panel showing you exactly what settings you're using, making it easy to fine tune and then recreate them in future.
- With easy-to-use dials and buttons set into one end of the light tube, as well as built-in 2.4ghz radio control and master/slave functions, this RGB tube light is versatile enough to slot right into your existing set up without needing a lot of extra preparation. This light’s master/slave mode also makes it easy to synchronize multiple lights by chaining them together using the included sync cable to create a powerful bank of lights performing synchronized effects.
- Perfect for use in the studio or on location, this lightweight tube is available in 2-foot and 4-foot lengths. Both length variants are 1.9 inches in diameter making them T12 compatible. It can be powered using the included AC adapter, and also has a built-in 2200MaH battery for use where no mains power supply is available. Supplied in a padded carrying case complete with all the accessories you need to get going, including mounting clips for adapting your light to a tripod or the wall. The light itself has octagonal ends, allowing it to be placed on the floor or a surface at a specific angle to give you maximum control over the finished effect of the lighting.
- Both 2-foot and 4-foot variants are available as single lights as well as two light and four light kits
in 2 ft and 4 ft Lengths
1.9 inch, T12 Compatible
2700K: 1100LM 6500K: 1200LM RED: 437LM GREEN: 120LM BLUE: 183LM 2700K LED Bulb: 1m-375Lux; 2m-99Lux; 3m-46Lux 6500K LED Bulb: 1m-430Lux; 2m-117Lux; 3m-54Lux RED Flat LED: 1m-157Lux; 2m-41Lux; 3m- 19Lux GREEN Flat LED: 1m-383Lux; 2m-101Lux; 3m-47Lux BLUE Flat LED: 1m-60Lux; 2m-16Lux; 3m- 7Lux
DC15V 3A, AC 100-240V
Built in Rechargeable Li-Ion
Battery Run Time:
2.2 Hours of Runtime at 100% Brightness
Multiple Tubes Together via Sync Cord Pre-Programed Special Effects Including Storm, Flash, Candlelight, and Color Cycle
100-240V AC, 15V 3A DC
-20 to 42°
2.4G remote / WiFi APP / Dimmer