AVtec XFS070SDI, 7" FullHD SDI Assistant Monitor - HD-SDI und HDMI
Preis: € 339,00
zzgl. 19% MwSt und Versandkosten
Lieferzeit: 7 bis 10 Tage
The AVtec XFS070SDI FullHD Cinematographers on-camera monitor has a 7” IPS LCD panel with HD-SDI & HDMI. This monitor is an essential production accessory for all cinematographers and DoP’s.
Supporting both SDI and HDMI signals (input and output) makes it a very versatile unit when you need a dependable image reference.
The XFS070SDI has a wide viewing angle IPS LED screen featuring 16.7M colors. It’s conveniently sized for easy transportation and shooting in various and difficult situations.
This monitor only weighs 350 grams and can be mounted on your camera via the hot shoe attachment on the supplied ball head. The unit can be powered by both a battery (NP-F, BP-U & LP-E6) and DC adapter.
Connect it directly to any DSLR or HD/4K video camera through HDMI and monitor your shots in 1920x1080 resolution. With brightness levels of 450 cd/m2, a 1200:1 contrast ratio and 160° vertical and horizontal viewing angles, it’s a great tool for professional videographers.
Analyze the perfect exposure, color settings and other characteristics with features like Histogram, False Color, Exposure (Zebras), Focus Assist, Pixel-to-Pixel, and altogether over a dozen useful features. Assign often-used menu functions to one of the function buttons for quick and easy access.
The focus and exposure-assist features mentioned above are only some of the image control features available on the monitor. The entire set of professional functions consists of the following; Histogram, False Colors, Exposure (Zebras), Focus Assist, Center Marker, Safe Frames, Check Field, Camera Mode, Aspect Ratio, Image Flip, Pixel-to-Pixel, Image Freeze, Image zoom, Anamorphic, Peaking Color, Embedded audio, Nine grid, Ratio marker and Marker color.
The monitor also features an on-screen adjust brightness, contrast, tint, saturation etc., to fine-tune your display. The default aspect ratio is 16:9 but you can easily switch to 4:3, Panorama or Automatic in the menu.
The monitor comes with three interchangeable battery brackets for Canon LP-E6, Sony NP-F & BP-U batteries. The brackets are connected to the monitor with 4 screws so they are safely secured for any kind of circumstances.
In case you prefer using an AC/DC adapter, the monitor comes with a power adapter supplied with 4 interchangeable plugs for international use in the US, UK, Europe, and Australia / New Zealand.
The monitor has a foldable sun hood to protect against glare from any bothersome light source, including sunlight. It comes together with the sun hood attachment that simply clips on the monitor housing.
The XFS070SDI incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole and includes a ball head accessory that allows you to mount the monitor directly to your camera's hot/cold shoe. Also included is a HDMI cable suitable for using the AVtec XFS070SDI with a wide range of camcorders and cameras.
- 7” IPS LCD Panel
- 1920x1080 FullHD screen
- Supports 4K UHD HDMI input and output
- Built-in speaker & integrated jack port for headphones
- Firmware upgradable through USB
- Supports a variety of battery types (F970/ LP-E6/ U60)
- AC/DC Adapter with EU, UK, US & AU plugs included
- Detachable sun hood attachment & foldable sun hood
- Two assignable function buttons
- Focus Assist, Center Marker, Safe Frames, Check Field
- Image Freeze, Image Flip & Pixel-to-Pixel
- Histogram, Exposure (Zebras) & False Colors
- Analog stereo L/R, Embedded Audio Display
- Image Zoom function, Image Nine Grid and Anamorphic Mode
- Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Saturation and Color Temperature Adjustment
Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 216 x 188 x 80 mm8.5 x 7.4 x 3.15 inch
Package Weight: 1.05 kg / 2.31 lbs.
In the box
- 1 x AVtec XFD070 Full HD SDI Monitor
- 3 x Battery bracket for NP-F, BP-U & LP-E6
- 1 x AC/DC Combi adapter with EU, US, UK & AU plugs
- 1 x Sunhood attachment & detachable sunhood
- 1 x Ball Head with 1/4" camera screw
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x Owner's Manual